Friday, March 09, 2007

Don't judge of my composure cos I'm lying to myself

It's been quite a ride of emotions the past fews day, in my head.

It was an unexpected encounter.

I felt like crying, laughing, fuming at the same time.

Took awhile for me to get over myself and for reality to sink in.

Even then it's still pretty darn dark.

I'm trying to look for a light. If not within myself. But I figured, why depend on anything else; I'm just as unsure.

Time flies and still feel like such a long time.

I'm looking for that light nonetheless. Even if it only shines for abit. I'm gonna keep looking for them all. I know they're out there.

Feeling a little lost. Overwhelmed.

I know I'm not alone. I'm just incomplete.

"And I wanna believe you... when you tell me that it'll be okay.... and I try to believe you... tomorrow it may change..."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey. I'm someone from your past. Happened to chance upon your blog. Just wanted to drop you a note for old time's sake. The lighthouse is just right ahead. You must really wanna see it to be able to find it. Whilst you're doing so, the beacon has been shining all along. May you someday smile again and brighten the world with your vibrance. :)

LeDark said...

A blast from the past. That's nice. Thank you. Whoever you are. I can think up a list of people from the past but they all seemed somewhat hostile. Maybe it's just me. I wanna know who you are, but somehow I think it's better off this way. Thanks anonymous :)

Anonymous said...

You're most welcome.

Well, let's just say... I would probably be someone you wouldnt wanna cross paths with again but on my end, I definitely do not feel any hostility towards you but just genuine sincerity in my well wishes for an individual - YOU, who once made a worthy difference in my life.

But you are right. It's better for me to remain anonymous. Some things are better left unsaid. :)

LeDark said...

Alright spill it. I know you wanna ;)

Anonymous said...

LOL. Glad your sense of humour hasnt waned out. Still not telling. ;) Good luck with the future ahead.

LeDark said...

Hmmm. Well then. And to you. :)