Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sherlock Holmes

Put two grown impeccably-intelligent boyish-men togather, I go ditzy.

The old British humour, I like. Sarcasm at it's class.

Which reminds me, how much an obnoxious turn off it is when the local uses it; it's just not cool.

I have been working everyday for the month of December. The kind of working life it used to be at Brewerkz and Zoo. I kinda like it. I like the change of environment. Like the sitch I get exposed to. Definitely like getting the extra pocket money.

Sherlock Holmes was a nice morning Christmas treat from The Moose. Very christmassy.

The eve was celebrated at the Norfor's. Big prezzie from the sister. Adorably packed chocos from the princess and a christmas song shared by the J. Haven't felt like Christmas in a couple of years and I'm glad it didn't feel too far off even when it isn't with the aunts and cuzzies back at Negri Sembilan.

It was nice and cosy. Just the way I like it.

"I wish it was christmas todaaaaeyyyy..."

No comments: