Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tenacious D

I can feel a lot of negative vibes lately. I haven't quite figure if it's coming from within or without. But something's for sure is that I can feel it from certain individuals. Of whom are the familiar acquaintances, certain family members and the air. The air is just bad. Dust everywhere. Haze from God knows where. *Coughs coughs*

Wherever it's from I'm learning to bring forth my inner peace and hopefully calm the sitch. Not that I'm a master at acquiring the inner peace but a girl can try.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure why but this site is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a issue on my end? I'll check back later and see if the
problem still exists.

Here is my blog post; acoustic guitar a chord