Thursday, March 28, 2013

Ruroni Kenshin / Les Miserables / Seven Psychopaths / Silver Lining Playbook / The Talented Mr Ripley / Zero Dark Thirty / Wolf Children / Looper / Oz The Great & Powerful / The Incredible Burt Wonderstone

While there are folks I no longer want to associate myself with, life has its way of doing the opposite. Although quite strangely, the experience was more peaceful than bothersome. I hope that's growth.

Then there's the MIL, throwing all sorts of tantrum like it's the only way to get our attention. (Referring to the last time she was in town). For someone who nags with such an unbecoming amount of conviction, I suppose it's hard to realize that the reason why she don't get much hoot is because of how unlikable this personality flaw is. Growth IS hard and while it is for everyone, it isn't well taken to.

This is exhausting. But whatever doesn't kill, makes me stronger right. Keeping everything crossed.

No comments: