Thursday, April 28, 2005

To err or not to err

This one month is going to be the longest month of my life. Another turning point in my life perhaps. Am I really that young?

I've been thrown back and forth through decisions after decicions. One day I'd think... this isn't what I wanted... the next... I can be more patient... then I'd think... why does it have to be me... minutes later... I really shouldn't have...

I justify myself by telling myself that I've given so much... can I not be spared of a little space to be selfish?

I'm tired... the more I think... the more my head hurts... the heart doesn't really hurt anymore... I won't let it rule this time... I can't... Although sometimes it has it's mood... if it feels like breaking it'll break... and I blame it on the hormones.

Yes... I've lost myself... again...

No comments: