Monday, July 24, 2006

SIMS 2

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead man's chest was one helluva long movie! And I got a little confused coming to the end. That's when I was told that there'll be a part three. Yay!

Seeing Johnny Depp in his essentric role as Jack Sparrow makes me wanna see Edward's scissors hands again. Saw it once when I was a child, I couldn't remember much except for this white face, messy jet black hair, and of course his scissors hands.

Hoodwinked was a good laugh too. It's rated G but somehow it feels like it's more for adults. There's just some things that I don't think a 5 year old will understand. Maybe except for a kid like Isabelle. Quoting Ruth, "She's five, going forty."

Isabelle thinks her dad is a 'forcer', because she wanted to eat something, but her dad said no and gave her something else instead. She told her nani that she went to the Night Safari and saw men in underwears. FYI, these men were some tribal dance performers. It could've got her nani wondering where in the world did we bring this kid. Isabelle also got annoyed with the hostess of the Creatures of the night show. She said, "Why is she talking to us like we're children?"

She is also the kid-DO, who told her Aunty Ruth, while holding Ruth's face & said matter-of-factly, "Aunty Ruth, you're very pretty you know, but why no men want?"

I was very amused/amazed with this kid. Still am in fact. I don't think I'd ever stop being amused/amazed. I love how straight-up she is, no baits. But I'm not sure if I can deal if I have a kid like Isabelle. I mean, where is the innocence of a child?! Wait a minute, what am I saying, she IS innocent!

We should be ashamed of ourselves. By 'we' I meant, US, ADULTS. Tsk tsk tsk.

I was SIM-ING full time the last weekend. Except for the periodically disruptions from my sisters. Only, the disruptions didn't last any longer than 2 periods of 45 minutes. I'm still boss.

Okay it's Monday, and both my bosses are on their way outta town, and I'm bored. I'm getting out of work in about 1 hours time. I CAN'T WAIT.

Did I mention I only have $10 left for the next 2 days till I get paid. My poorest record.

No comments: