Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Not crossing the line

Recent situations arose that affirms this principle.

(You know how it's like sometimes to contradict your own principles. Human nature.)

While it's flattering, but to think that *imagine this* your close friend might be trying to get into your ex's pants, makes me feel sick to the stomach. Literally.

I felt weird, uncomfortable, and almost feeling sick to the point where I feel like puking. I might sound like I'm exaggerating here, but it's been trialed first hand, unknowingly. (I always give the benefit of the doubt until proven guilty.)

Rule number 666: Never get involve (intimately) with your ex's friends, especially when they're really close. It's not just wrong, you might be hurting someone you care about, which I think it's worst than being wrong.

But of course if you had a bad breakup and you're wildly attracted to his/her friends, jump right in. If it works out to be a blooming relationship, good for you. Otherwise, you'd probably end up being on that "slutty ex" conversations.

I don't get how some people can just do it. Either they're too caught up with themselves to care, or really just being hypocrites in general.

I know I sound like a prude and judgemental. But that's only cause I felt really, really, really upset with the situation.

And it makes me wonder if I was already on that topic to have caused these "possibilities".

Ugh.

No comments: