Tuesday, June 26, 2007

"Where we do what werkz"

It has been a great social experience. I've learned things I never would have if I didn't step up. The people are a great bunch to work with. The boys are relatively charming in their own cheeky ways. The ladies were gems to work with. So far I have enjoyed every working day. Plus Bambie being there with me makes it all the more fun! :)

It's not all bliss. There were a few unfortunate incidents. Some of which were due to my own incompetency and idiocy. Some are plainly because the Mad Ostrich was just being, well, mad.

Otherwise, I've been in and out of some unfortunate, and probably self-caused emotional rides to certain overdue issues. Just some things I've been thinking about. Like what I would like in a life partner.

Career wise, I've got some things planned out. Thanks to an old friend, I might just get something going somewhere; realizing a dream *breathes*

I'm in a much better place now. With the help of those who are close to heart.

There are still some things left unsettled. I'm working out how to go about settling it. Just to have some sorta peace of mind. So I can focus better.

That I would be good even if I did nothing
That I would be good even if I got the thumbs down
That I would be good if I got and stayed sick
That I would be good even if I gained ten pounds

That I would be fine even if I went bankrupt
That I would be good if I lost my hair and my youth
That I would be great if I was no longer queen
That I would be grand if I was not all knowing

That I would be loved even when I numb myself
That I would be good even when I'm overwhelmed
That I would be loved even when I was fuming
That I would be good even if I was clingy

That I would be good even if I lost sanity
That I would be good whether with or without you

- Alanis Morissette -

No comments: