Sunday, October 24, 2010

Bodyguards & Assassins / Coco before Chanel / The Town

Feudalism. Revolution. Communism. Democracy. Politics.

It's necessary. Unavoidable. But can't they just do it like, gently?

Evolution worked out just fine only at a natural rate.

We're no Titans and I think Mother Nature has proven that size does matter.

I think ideas are meant to enlighten rather than influence.

I'd rather understand than blindly take sides just cos it seems to suit better. I hate that I'm still guilty of the latter. Cos trying to understand isn't easy.

Sigh... always with the easy way out...

How 'bout that selfless good deed. Does pretending to agree with the mother in law counts as a selfless good deed? It burns me up to oblige since I'm so stubbornly opinionated. And if I just went along it makes at least one person happy. But then again, it's not exactly selfless cos I'd be keeping trouble away, for myself, which should make me feel, good...?

Joey Tribianni's right. There is no such thing as a selfless good deed and I'm okay with that.




No comments: