Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo / Greenzone / Ghost Town

After seeing how life can be a lot worst, I feel like the smallest person on Earth. Especially right before that, I was just bitching away about some petty shit. The same old crap which I should already have put it behind me.

As if fighting politically isn't enough. I may have just finally put the pettiness to rest. I'll probably regress. I'm just gonna have to remember to tell myself that there are bigger problems out there. Real huge.

People being used as pawns in their political games (gains) is just sick. That's on a bigger scale, like governing. Going to war and stuff.

On a smaller scale, I know the only reason why some families are civilize with each other, because they NEED each other. Always having a 'gracious' excuse at the back of their plotting minds. Always with the family ties for any obligations. The guilt trips. Vicious.

Oh look at me regressing already.

For goodness's sake, can be a pretty convenient of an excuse.

'Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.' - Albert Einstein

I just prayed for all whom I love and loves me.

No comments: