Thursday, November 25, 2004

Will you cry if I die

I was just thinking... how much am I worth to everyone I know and love. My best friend, close friends, my sisters, mom, aquaintances, my admirers, my bosses, my grandparents, cousins, uncles and aunties, will they shed tears if I die?

I imagined someone close to me dies... saddistic... but I wanna be prepared (it's gonna happen). Everyone of them has influenced my life in so many different ways. How do you feel complete when a part of you dies? I will be a different person...

In a way, I can't wait for this era of my life. We'll never know how much something or someone meant to us untill it's gone... and I wanna know how much something or someone, anyone, meant to me... what other ways is there?

Especially when it comes to the most important thing in my life...

I'm scared.

No comments: