Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Boys are stupid & Women are always right

Don't get me wrong. I've always believed in equal rights. Justice is my sign.

No. Love is not legitimate.

It's crazy, unreasonable, confusing. Losing yourself is common. Love is it's own laws.

Love screw Justice. Pun intended.

I didn't disappear for almost a month for nothing.

It was dreadful. I can't explain it anymore than feeling dead to the world.

It was like another turning point.

The only blissful moments are the split seconds when I bury myself in the piles of work, little chirping from my noisy gurls, and spending time away from myself with a little help from distractions (beer, friends, and more beer), only to be torn away as soon it's starting to get better.

It's a deadly cycle. And it went on for the longest time.

Being apart made me realized my own oblivion. Thing's that I've always known better, but because of my selfishness (because of love, love is evil) I've chucked them away, enforcing my own needs more than ever. Expectations raised and more disaapointment. Yes another broken hearty momento.

All the sayings about love is blind, love is selfish, love is giving, woman are over sensitive, men are insensitive, boys are stupid, girls are hard to please, women are from venus, men are from mars... They were not just mere sayings.

How is it fair that different people show love the way they show it, and we're expected to understand that, and accept it, even when we don't see how it matters, as long as it's not how our own heart wants to see it.

I give and I give and I give. I don't see how it's unfair for me to be selfish now. I want to feel love the way I want to feel it too. Why the hell not. Love is selfish. I am selish. I'm friends with love. Friend friend.

I still can't accept it.

No comments: